Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sucking out passion

Something about school just depletes my desire to do the things I love doing. I think that's why my major has changed so many times. I love doing things, but when it comes time to sit down and be taught these subject in a classroom setting, that interest disappears quickly. I already feel done with school in the second week. Although I think I could easily (and quite successfully) run a daycare center now. Of course, that'd require some sort of schooling. I guess this goes back to my earlier blog of who says school is required. I've seen some of the people at school, and on paper, they're fantastic, but in person, there's no way they can function as an interactive societal acceptance. Yet, you got a "C" here's your degree/certificate, here's my kid/food/car/life because you have the certificate saying it's ok.
I just don't understand how a degree can somehow mean more than a another person's experience when it comes to getting a job.
I guess this was really more of a rant than anything else. Thanks for the time.

No comments: